I’ve just done the calculations: 14 more mornings until the move and exactly 14 more 2-cup brews available.
This is in line with several other inventories taken:
- the spaghetti sauce could last until two days before the move, unless I go crazy
- there are 13 remaining eggs
- Silk “milk” lasts until Sept. 30 so there’s no issue there
- the last of the laundry soap will get used the night before the move
- unless there’s a gasto-intestinal nightmare, I’ll be packing TP
- I’m not wasting another toilet puck on this location